Welcome to a new series about “What you think you need vs. What you actually need” for you and your business. I find so often that we think something is going to help us, but the reality is that time and money would have been better spent on something else that either:
- Creates the transformation quicker or
- Gives you feedback that is needed to help you move past a block or mindset issue.
This week’s installment is DIY versus Hiring Expert Help.
Reading business books, watching YouTube videos, listening to podcasts, taking courses and attending conferences will only get you so far!
Because they require you to process the information and execute on your own. They are DIY solutions.
At some point you will need to be able to talk to someone about all of this…
〰️ to guide you through a roadmap
〰️ to help you adjust your mindset issues and identify blocks
〰️ to reassure you that your intuition is right!
〰️ to help you resolve your issues
〰️ to create an action plan so you know what to tackle when
〰️ to hold you accountable for taking action
AND TO HELP YOU GET UNSTUCK from:
- Overbooking: You’re selling too many things to too many people because you don’t know how much you need to sell to meet your revenue goals … Math?!?
- Hustle-Mode: You’re doing everything… from client delivery to content marketing & there just aren’t enough hours in the day or days in the week to get it all done.
- Self-Doubt: You’re constantly looking at your competitor’s website & social accounts, and worrying that they’re offering things you don’t… so you add them too.
It’s easy to get in your head and question everything when you are trying to be successful on your own…. even when you have expert resources to read or watch.
But the answers to your issues, to your uncertainty, to your questioning are in the conversations:
〰️ Strategy from someone who has faced it themselves
〰️ Ideas from someone who has been certified to solve your problems
〰️ Reassurance from someone that has no stake in your game or in you
〰️ Methods to overcome from someone that helps others do this day in and day out
〰️ Frameworks that someone has taken the time to prove out to help others make the transformation you want.
〰️ Accountability from someone that knows you can do it and won’t put up with excuses!!!
HOW I CAN HELP
If you’re ready to get unstuck, then I’m ready to help! Just like I’ve done for over 30 clients over the past year.
The business coaching you need is called “Strategy to Action.” It’s a program that leads you through the FRAME method to get you set up for success with ease to deliver a business that supports your life with consistent income while protecting your boundaries.
It’s a STRATEGY TO ACTION is 3 month 1:1 program setup to get you over the hurdles you’re facing by:
- Aligning what you sell to your direction and personal situation
- Refining your message to better connect to your target clients
- Making a quarterly plan with revenue & time targets to get you on track
- Providing a space for the conversations you need to create a successful business
- Holding you accountable to execute
AND the results after completing this process are:
- Revenue growth – with better service packages that are easy to sell
- Less time spent on takes that don’t bring in the dollars!
- Repeatable, scalable processes that enable you to automate or hire successfully
If you’re truly committed to getting the business that supports your life and fulfills your needs…. let’s do this together!
Are you in? When will you book that free call to chat about it? Here’s your link.